tlbb

Change the Way you watch TV Forever!

Author Topic: TLBB renewed  (Read 5213 times)

Bowser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
TLBB renewed
« on: November 09, 2015, 01:25:18 PM »
Dear TLBB users,
It has been quiet around here for the last months, too quiet, until now!

I am here to bring you some good news, TLBB is renewed. TLBB has been fully taken over by its hardware producer; Venztech. Venztech is producing the TLBB boxes from TLBB's start in 2012 but has now taken over all sides connected to the brand. The former brand owner, Gen1us Ltd. has stepped back in order to give the brand a second chance. We now have a renewed team behind with a long lasting experience in producing, developing and selling Streaming TV Boxes across the globe, a stable support for the future!

The TLBB brand image is renewed and so is the hardware and software side, new technologies combined with great innovative software development. Later this month the first new model with start delivering, TLBB V8 4K.

BUT,

We do not forget about all fans and users who have a TLBB V2 at home and are waiting for new developments to run on their box, the users who created the popularity over past years, you!

Our new development team has created a fresh new firmware for the V2 model, it is made in the new TLBB style. We want to give you the opportunity to download the firmware and flash it to your V2 box before we start to push it to all V2 boxes out there, please download the zipfile below and try it out, we hope you like it as much as we do  ;D

https://mega.nz/#!sQwWUICa!mLCFPDW-2QbYMnyqnHSgMVM05b2-YU7YNW-nQuw6DvI

baruchin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: TLBB renewed
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 01:20:43 PM »
OMG! These are really good news. I hard bricked my V2 box while trying to flash EmBER (due to the lack of new original TLBB firmware) Can't wait to test the V8.